forums final fantasy 7 VII jeux videos animes mangas Index du Forum forums final fantasy 7 VII jeux videos animes mangas
La communaut?e de Final Fantasy VII

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

If I feel better tomorrow, Ill play. Its nothing serious at

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forums final fantasy 7 VII jeux videos animes mangas Index du Forum -> PC - Windows
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wangshi0816

Level: 16
EXP: 23 / 39  
 58%
HP: 0 / 588  
 0%
MP: 297 / 297  
 100%
MessagePosté le: 22 Nov 2017 07:12    Sujet du message: If I feel better tomorrow, Ill play. Its nothing serious at Répondre en citant

SAN DIEGO - Texas Rangers manager Jeff Banister is spending plenty of time getting to know his new players, and hes especially interested in how several stars are recovering from injuries. Bruce Smith Jersey .Hes got good reason, too: A successful first season as a big league manager depends heavily on the health of Prince Fielder, Shin-Soo Choo and Yu Darvish.Healthy and ready to play, I mean, thats a pretty good core group of players, Banister said Monday at the winter meetings.The Rangers were plagued by injuries while going 67-95 last season, when key off-season acquisitions Fielder and Choo missed considerable time along with Darvish and several other pitchers.Banister has already watched Choo and Darvish work out. The manager said Darvish is exercising but has not yet begun a throwing program. Banister will leave the timetable for his ace to throw off a mound to pitching coach Mike Maddux.Choo, who had operations late in the season for a bone spur in his left elbow and torn cartilage in his left ankle, looks terrific, according to Banister. He said Choo hopes to return to his form with the Cincinnati Reds in 2013, when he had a .423 on-base percentage.One of my wishes for him is to go back to being that type of player, that aggressive player on the basepaths, Banister said. A guy that can draw a walk, but also hit the ball in the gap and be an on-base machine.Fielder had neck surgery after playing in only 42 games in his first season with the Rangers.As a coach with the Pirates, Banister was awed by Fielders power. He knows the big leftys absence from the lineup was a big reason why Texas finished near the bottom in the AL in several offensive categories.So far Banister has only exchanged texts with Fielder, but hes planning a trip to Florida to meet the first baseman.I mean, hes an impact player. Hes a power threat. Hes an RBI threat, Banister said. He changes the dynamic of how other teams play against you, how they use your bullpen. Nathan Peterman Jersey . Kelli Stack and Alex Carpenter also scored for the Americans, who avoided a repeat of Finlands upset at the Four Nations Cup in Lake Placid, N.Y., in November. Finnish goalie Noora Raty made 58 saves in that one, but the three-time Olympian could stop just 40 of 43 U. Eric Wood Jersey . 11 Ana Ivanovic and American Sloane Stephens, and former world No. http://www.authenticbillsfanatic.com/c-46-bills-seantrel-henderson-jersey.aspx . Showing more spark after not taking enough challenging shots on goal in their 1-0 loss Friday night, the Bruins had 18 shots in the first period after managing just 25 in the entire opener. Luke Glendening cut Bostons lead to 2-1 at 13:20 of the second period before Milan Lucic scored late in the second and Zdeno Chara added a power-play goal early in the third.CHICAGO - Normally, taking 35 shots to score 38 points is not a production level that any NBA coach would embrace.But no one in the Dallas Mavericks locker room had a problem with Monta Ellis line in the boxscore Tuesday night.His shooting numbers were a little unusual, but every time we needed a big shot or a big play, he made it, Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle said.Ellis hit three free throws with 1.2 seconds left in the fourth quarter to tie it, then made his only 3-point shot of the game for a go-ahead basket in the second overtime that lifted the Mavericks past the Chicago Bulls 132-129.Ellis finished with 38 points, including his trio of free throws to make it 108-all. He was fouled by the Bulls Kirk Hinrich soon after crossing half-court, and kept the Mavs in the game.I saw out of the corner of my eye that he was about to do it, so I went into shooting mode, Ellis said. He ended up grabbing me and they called a foul.Because the Mavericks had no timeouts at the end of regulation, the Bulls wanted to foul intentionally — just not in that spot.That was my fault, Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said. I wasnt real clear on where we wanted the foul. With them having no timeouts, we wanted to foul in the backcourt. It gets real tricky when hes taking it to a scoring area and the guys facing you.Ellis, though, still had to make the free throws.One of the hardest things in basketball is to stand up there and make three consecutive free throws with basically the game on the line and little or no time left, Carlisle said. He stayed in his routine and just trusted it.Chicagos Derrick Rose banked in a 3-pointer at the overtime buzzer to force double OT.Ellis 3 put the Mavericks up 130-129, and Chandler Parsons added two foul shots. Rose missed a 3-point try as time expired.Dirk Nowitzki added 22 despite shooting just 8 for 22 as Dallas won its fourth in row.Pau Gasol led the Bulls with 29 points and 14 rebounds. Jimmy Butler had 23 points, Mike Dunleavy 20 and Rose 18.The Bulls had won two in a row. They droppped to 2-4 at the United Center in their first home game since Nov. Jim Kelly Jersey. 15 following a seven-game road trip.Of course, we want to win at home, but were going to get things clicking, Rose said. Were not holding our heads down. Its just a learning experience.Ellis, who was 16 of 35 from the field and 5 for 5 from the free-throw line, was asked if it was fun to hoist that many shots.If you come out with the win, yes, he said.TIP-INSMavericks: One of the reasons for the fast start has been the play of Tyson Chandler, who was reacquired during the off-season from the New York Knicks. Chandler was averaging 11.3 points and 11.3 rebounds.He brings a lot of energy to the team, Carlisle said. Hes a better player than he was the last time he was here, because hes refined some of his skills, hes more knowledgeable, because hes been with another franchise and played in a lot of big games the last three years.Bulls: Doug McDermont missed his first game of the season with a sore right knee. The rookie said the knee swelled up during the plane ride back to Chicago on Sunday following the conclusion of the seven-game road trip. If I feel better tomorrow, Ill play. Its nothing serious at all. ... Taj Gibson missed his fifth straight game with a sprained left ankle. Although he is listed as day-to-day, hes unlikely to play Wednesday at Charlotte because he hasnt done any work with the team.UP NEXTThe Mavericks are at the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday.The Bulls are back on the road Wednesday for a game against the Hornets.BACK-TO-BACKSRose didnt finish consecutive games until Sunday at Brooklyn. After missing six games and parts of others with minor leg injuries, he now has completed three straight and the Bulls plan to play him Wednesday at Charlotte despite a season-high 36 1/2 minutes on Tuesday. Gasol (50 minutes) and Joakim Noah (36) also are expected to play after dealing with injuries recently.I dont see why not, Thibodeau said when asked about the trio. Well see how they feel tomorrow. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forums final fantasy 7 VII jeux videos animes mangas Index du Forum -> PC - Windows Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: