forums final fantasy 7 VII jeux videos animes mangas Index du Forum forums final fantasy 7 VII jeux videos animes mangas
La communaut?e de Final Fantasy VII

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ussia approach the end of its first week, the timing of the

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forums final fantasy 7 VII jeux videos animes mangas Index du Forum -> Jeux Vid?os
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry

Level: 18
EXP: 34 / 45  
 75%
HP: 0 / 752  
 0%
MP: 368 / 368  
 100%
MessagePosté le: 14 Juin 2017 10:03    Sujet du message: ussia approach the end of its first week, the timing of the Répondre en citant

v TORONTO -- With their lead atop the American League East on shaky ground after a disappointing road trip, the Toronto Blue Jays wanted to set the tone early for a nine-game homestand with a strong effort against New York on Monday night. Mark Lowe Tigers Jersey . Adam Lind provided the power and rookie starter Marcus Stroman had the best start of his young career as the Blue Jays dumped the Yankees 8-3 at Rogers Centre. Stroman, making his fifth start for Toronto, allowed one earned run and three hits over a career-high eight innings. "Shoot, it was a fantastic job," said Blue Jays manager John Gibbons. "We needed that. We needed shutdown innings early on to give us a chance to get on the board. Pretty impressive." Toronto (43-35) opened the scoring with a single run in the first inning and Lind belted a three-run shot off New York starter Chase Whitley in the Blue Jays six-run second. That was more than enough offence for Stroman (4-2), who tied a career high with seven strikeouts. "I felt my change-up was a big pitch today," he said. "Even though I didnt use it much, when I did use it, it was pretty crucial. I was just down in the zone today. Me and (catcher Dioner Navarro) got on a pretty good roll." Stromans lone blemish was a solo shot by Mark Teixeira, who hit his 13th homer of the season in the fourth inning to put New York (39-36) on the board. The Yankees fell into third place with the loss, 2 1/2 games behind Toronto. The Baltimore Orioles remained in second place, 1 1/2 games back, after a 6-4 win over the Chicago White Sox. Torontos offensive outburst was most welcome for a team that was coming off a disappointing 3-7 road trip and had been held to three runs or less in 11 of its last 16 games. The Blue Jays also had to make lineup adjustments with Jose Bautista out for at least a few days with a left hamstring strain and Brett Lawrie on the disabled list with a broken finger. Lind, who has been nursing a sore foot of late, helped fill the void by driving in four runs and scoring twice in the opener of the three-game set. "Lind is a big part of this offence," Gibbons said. "He kills right-handers." Edwin Encarnacion had three hits and Melky Cabrera had two hits and scored twice as Toronto outhit New York 13-6. Anthony Gose chipped in with a pair of hits and made an excellent running catch against the wall in right field in the sixth inning. "The defence behind me was unbelievable," Stroman said. "Eddie made two great plays, Gose with an unbelievable play. Stuff like that kind of picks you up and gives you much more confidence going into the next couple innings." Whitley (3-1), meanwhile, allowed eight earned runs, 11 hits and three walks while striking out a pair. "It seemed like when he made a mistake, they hit it hard and when he made a good pitch, they seemed to find a hole with it," said Yankees manager Joe Girardi. "It was the combination of that. It was a tough start for him." Toronto reliever Chad Jenkins relieved Stroman and gave up two runs over two-thirds of an inning. With two runners in scoring position, Aaron Loup got Brian Roberts to fly out to end the game. Notes: Announced attendance was 31,554 and the game took two hours 45 minutes to play. ... Whitleys earned-run average rose to 4.07 from 2.56 while Stromans fell to 4.25 from 5.14. ... Steve Tolleson replaced Francisco at third base in the seventh inning. ... Both Bautista and Lawrie were hurt Sunday in Cincinnati. Bautista said theres a chance he could play at some point in this series but Lawrie, from Langley, B.C., will likely be out for three to six weeks. ... Bautista has been named captain of the American League Home Run Derby team for the July 14 event during all-star week at Minnesotas Target Field. Colorados Troy Tulowitzki will captain the National League side. ... Toronto recalled Gose and fellow outfielder Kevin Pillar from triple-A Buffalo on Monday and optioned catcher Erik Kratz to the Bisons. ... Left-hander Mark Buehrle (10-4, 2.32) is scheduled to start Tuesday against New York right-hander David Phelps (3-4, 4.13). ... Following the series against the Yankees, the Blue Jays will continue their nine-game homestand with a four-game series against the White Sox. Toronto will get an off-day Monday before a two-game mini-series against the Milwaukee Brewers. ... Cabrera has had at least one hit in his last 20 games against the Yankees. He has reached base safely in all 22 career games against his former club. ... Yangervis Solarte ended an 0-for-28 skid with an RBI single in the ninth. Omar Infante Jersey . - Jayden Hart scored once and set up two more as the Prince Albert Raiders downed the host Red Deer Rebels 5-3 on Tuesday to clinch the final Western Hockey League playoff berth. Nick Castellanos Jersey . Solomon Elimimian did not make the trip with the team after suffering what appeared to be a right leg injury in the teams regular season finale against the Calgary Stampeders. http://www.baseballtigersgear.com/Jordan-Zimmermann-Jersey/ . After losing Brett Cecil to groin tightness on Friday, the Blue Jays watched as R.Ronda Rousey is not used to showing her soft side. The UFC womens bantamweight champion is 8-0 in her professional mixed martial arts career, all by way of her trademark submission: a vicious armbar. The Riverside County, Calif., native usually opens up when her opponent taps out, but another way to get Rousey to release is to mention the Olympics, where she won a bronze medal in womens judo at the 2008 Beijing Games. "Its one of the things that humanity got right," she said. "The whole world gets together, puts their wars and politics aside, and competes against each other just for sport. Its one of the best ideas we as humans ever had." Her definition of the Games is not much different than her career now. The UFC roster consists of fighters from over 20 countries, including four former Olympians. Rousey is gearing up for her title defence at UFC 170 on Feb. 22 against one of those former Olympians, 2004 wrestling silver medallist Sara McMann. As the Sochi Olympics in Russia approach the end of its first week, the timing of the two events is not lost on the champion. Justin Upton Tigers Jersey. . "Its very intense and very life long and there are so many experiences that go into it that I still dont know how to feel about it," she said. "I get excited and I get nostalgic and I get idealistic … its just a lot of emotions that come up with every Olympics." Its been six years since her medal triumph, and although she has little time between defending her bantamweight title and focusing on a budding film career – shell appear in "The Expendables 3" and "Fast and the Furious 7" in 2014 and 2015, respectively – Rousey says she wouldnt pass up the opportunity to attend the Games as a spectator in the future. However, rich in competitive spirit, shes more likely to attend as a participant rather than to watch. "You never know, I might show up as a boxer one day." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forums final fantasy 7 VII jeux videos animes mangas Index du Forum -> Jeux Vid?os Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: