forums final fantasy 7 VII jeux videos animes mangas Index du Forum forums final fantasy 7 VII jeux videos animes mangas
La communaut?e de Final Fantasy VII

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

From behind Jeffs back he exposed a NY Islander puck with a

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forums final fantasy 7 VII jeux videos animes mangas Index du Forum -> Anim?s - Mangas
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wangshi0816

Level: 16
EXP: 23 / 39  
 58%
HP: 0 / 588  
 0%
MP: 276 / 276  
 100%
MessagePosté le: 14 Nov 2017 09:55    Sujet du message: From behind Jeffs back he exposed a NY Islander puck with a Répondre en citant

EDMONTON - You can add Devan Dubnyks name to the lengthy list of former Edmonton Oilers who have come back to haunt them. Doug Gilmour Jersey .Dubnyk made 33 saves and Mikkel Boedker scored the game winner as the Arizona Coyotes defeated the Oilers 2-1 on Sunday.It does (feel good), said Dubnyk, who began last season as the Oilers starting goalie prior to being traded away in January and bouncing around before signing on as a free agent to serve as the backup in Arizona. I tried not to think about it too much and tried to build off of my last game and things I did well. That helped take away from the situation and not letting it get to me.Brandon Gormley also scored for the Coyotes (8-9-1), who have put together back-to-back victories after dropping three in a row.He was solid, just like the other night, said Coyotes head coach Dave Tippett of Dubnyk, who was coming off a shutout win over Vancouver. We blocked a lot of shots in front of him, but just like the other night, he was big and solid in the net and gave us another real strong game.Our penalty killing did a heck of a job, blocked a lot of shots, got in a lot of lanes. It was kind of an ugly road game that well take the points and move on.Taylor Hall replied for the Oilers (6-10-2), who have lost three straight and have yet to defeat a Western Conference opponent this season— falling to 0-8-1 in that department. Twenty of Edmontons next 23 games are against the West.It was a close game for the most part, Hall said. It was just one of those game where we were just a bounce away from being there, but those are the games we have to find a way to win somehow.They blocked a lot of shots. It seemed like they were always in the lanes and taking away the best shooting angle they could. We have to find a way around that and maybe be a little more creative with our shot selections.Oilers head coach Dallas Eakins said he was pleased with the overall effort.It was one of those nights where its hard to look at anybody in our lineup and fault them, say they had an off game or anything like that, he said. When you get into games like that, the difference is whos going to drive the net, whos going to get to the net and whos going to find the greasy goals.There were a number of times where instead of driving through we sort of drove halfway through and opened up looking for a pass.Hall said he is glad to see Dubnyk, who is now 4-0-1 on the season, doing well. He just wished it hadnt come against the Oilers.Dubnyk played great, he said. You dont want to see someone like that play well against you, but he is a really good guy and someone who it is easy to root for. It was bittersweet seeing him playing well.The best opportunity to start the scoring came with seven-and-a-half minutes remaining in the first period as Oiler centre Ryan Nugent-Hopkins almost had a short-handed breakaway. Dubnyk, however, came flying well out of his net to knock the puck away.I thought I was going to get killed there, Dubnyk said. That was for Dominik Haseks Hall of Fame induction, that was a tribute to him.I never thought he was going to beat me to it, but I thought we were going to get there at the same time. I thought I was going to get clocked. Im going to have to thank him after for not killing me.Arizona capitalized on the same power play just over a minute later as Gormley unleashed a bullet from the top of the circle through traffic and past Oilers starter Ben Scrivens. It was Gormleys first NHL goal.Edmonton outshot the Coyotes 15-8 through 20 minutes.The Coyotes had a glorious chance to pad their lead late in the second period on a two-man advantage after Scrivens was charged with a delay of game penalty, But the Edmonton penalty killers didnt allow them a sniff at the net.The shots favoured the Oilers 25-16 after the second period, with Arizona blocking 14 shots in the second frame alone.The Coyotes went up 2-0 with seven minutes left in the third as Edmonton had trouble clearing the zone and Antoine Vermette was able to send it in front to Boedker, who beat Scrivens stick-side for his seventh goal of the season and fourth in two games against the Oilers this year.Edmonton broke Dubnyks shutout bid a minute later on the power play as Jordan Eberle put a pass through traffic to Hall out front, and he sent his seventh of the year into the net.The Oilers had a great chance to tie the game with Justin Schultz looking at an empty net, however Martin Erat got a stick out to deflect the shot and preserve the victory.Scrivens made 26 saves in a losing cause.The Coyotes return home for one game against the Washington Capitals on Tuesday before heading out on the road for three more. The Oilers play the third game of a five-game homestand on Wednesday against the Vancouver Canucks.Notes: It was the second of five games between the Oilers and Coyotes this season. Arizona won the first encounter 7-4 on Oct. 15… The Coyotes entered the game riding a 14-game point streak against the Oilers, tied for the longest point streak against the same opponent in franchise history. The Coyotes last lost in regulation to Edmonton on Jan. 25, 2011… Hall returned to the Oilers lineup after being out the past six games with a strained knee… The game marked the return of a couple of former Oilers for the first time as Dubnyk, fresh off a shutout win over the Canucks, and Coyotes forward Sam Gagner, who was dealt over the summer by the Oilers, played their first games against Edmonton. Gagner spent his first seven seasons in the NHL with Edmonton… Out for Arizona was forward David Moss (upper body). The Oilers were completely healthy for the first time this season… It was Oilers head coach Dallas Eakins 100th career game behind the bench. His record is 35-54-11. Gary Roberts Jersey .ca. Kerry, In the first period of Saturdays Montreal-Ottawa game, Brendan Gallagher is called for goaltender interference. Craig Anderson is outside the blue paint trying to make the save. Matt Stajan Jersey . On the eve of the 2013-14 NBA season, he can finally take a step back and allow his team to do the talking. http://www.jerseyofficialhockeyflames.com/lanny-mcdonald-hockey-jersey/ . Next up is another showdown with Michigan. Payne scored 18 points, Branden Dawson had 14 and No. 22 Michigan State beat No. 12 Wisconsin 83-75 on Saturday to reach the Big Ten tournament championship.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca! Hi Kerry, I was timekeeping a AAA minor midget game last week when the following happened. A player was skating down the wing and then wound up to take a huge slap shot. When he took the shot, the puck actually split into two pieces with both halves of the puck entering the net for a score. Should the goal be allowed or not? Has anything weird like that ever happened to you in the pros during your career? One ref at the game actually thought a goal should be allowed but after all three officials got together, there was a ruling of no goal with the faceoff inside the zone. Thought maybe a weird situation would put a bit of a change of pace to your column. Cheers,Edward Sherr Edward: As weird as it sounds, I do recall a hard shot ring off the goal post in an NHL game I worked that caused the puck to break in half. Neither chunk of vulcanized rubber entered the net but instead split off in different directions. One piece travelled toward the end zone corner while the other portion found its way into the slot. Players scrambled in both directions, instinctively chasing the black disc that was nearest their position. I recall the look of shock on each players face after recognizing only half a puck existed in two different locations on the ice. I blew my whistle to halted play for this unusual situation. A discussion then ensued as to who caused the stoppage of play with regard to the resulting face-off location. The defending team protested that the attacking team had caused the stoppage with a shot that broke the puck. They rationalized their position no differently than shooting or deflecting the puck over the boards. I settled on the claim that it wasnt "who" (which team) but "what" (a faulty puck) that caused the stoppage and the resulting face-off was taken in the end zone corner where half the puck had come to rest. The fact is, Edward, that the entire puck must completely cross the goal line to count as a legal goal. Half a puck just doesnt cut it. The officials in the AAA Midget game, therefore, made the correct call; including the resulting end zone face-off location. Amendment/Addition: You have correctly noted from Edwards question that both halves of the broken puck entered the net. While there is nothing presently in the NHL Officiating Case book or anything that I could find in the Canadian Hockey Case Book or playing rules on the subject, we need to look at rule 13 - Puck. The puck shall be made of vulcanized rubber, or other approved material, one inch (1") thick and three inches (3") in diameter and shall weigh between five and one-half ounces (5 1/2 oz.) and six ounces (6 oz.). All pucks used in competition must be approved by the Leaggue. Michael Ferland Jersey. A puck that has broken in half does not conform to this rule in specified size or weight, nor is it approved for legal play. No goal would result should a puck that was broken in half and therefore deemed unfit for play (illegal) enter the net. This would include the case where separated halves found their way into the net. During the season, I had the puck split in half. Inglasco (the official puck supplier to the NHL) was having some quality control issues. You might recall that routine shots were causing the protective glass behind the goal to break at an unprecedented rate. I was told that there was a component in the puck that was causing this to occur. While that problem was quickly rectified, it brought special attention to the puck and particularly the inconsistency with which it settled or bounced on the ice. A study, conducted by an NHL-hired consultant with a PHD specializing in the field of rubber, revealed the ideal temperature at which frozen vulcanized rubber provided the optimum density to slide across the ice and minimize the bounce effect. Following the study, game puck supplies were to be kept in a special temperature controlled freezer that were installed in every NHL arena. Pucks that previously were kept cool in a bucket of ice at the penalty timekeeper bench were secured in a mini-freezer by an off-ice crew member that was in charge of pucks. Memos were sent to the head of each Off-Ice Crew on the new puck handling policy and optimum temperature that must be maintained. Linesmen were instructed to change out the pucks on a frequent basis. I will tell you first hand that the density of the frozen puck was noticeable when on occasion I was struck by one. Even a glancing blow provided an extra sting not previously experienced! With all this hoopla of information being circulated over the ideal puck temperature, Jeff Weintraub, head of the NY Islanders Off-Ice Crew (and a dear friend of all the NHL Officials) decided to have a little fun with us. Prior to a game I worked in Nassau Coliseum, Jeff entered our dressing room with a very serious look on his face and asked me if I would check the temperature of the game puck. Confused, I asked how the heck he expected me to do that. From behind Jeffs back he exposed a NY Islander puck with a hole drilled in it. Inserted in the hole was a "rectal thermometer!" What a ball-buster Jeff was. The bouncing puck also led to snow buildup being scrapped from the goal crease and around the dasher boards during commercial time-outs. Very quickly through the scraping process guys in sweat suits were replaced by scantily clad "Ice Girls." Its truly amazing the progress I witnessed during my 30 years as an NHL referee. If were lucky, we might even see the results of a study that can stop players from hitting each other in the head? Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forums final fantasy 7 VII jeux videos animes mangas Index du Forum -> Anim?s - Mangas Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: